Revolut Betting Sites in 2023
The Match.Center team have rounded up the top Revolut-friendly bookies of 2023 in Ireland, packing some welcome bonuses. Payment insights, instructions, limits — all in one place.
|Revolut bookie with the best welcome bonus||Paddy Power|
|Revolut bookie with the best existing customers bonuses||Quinnbet|
|Best football bookie with Revolut||Betfair|
|Usual minimum deposit||€1—10|
|Usual minimum withdrawal||€0.01—20|
- No restrictions when claiming the deposit welcome bonus. The Revolut debit card is not subject to limitations from Irish bookmakers for receiving a welcome bonus.
- Multicurrency accounts. In addition to the euro, it is possible to open accounts in a variety of different currencies without incurring conversion fees.
- The budgeting feature. The budgeting tool permits setting expenditure limits on your debit card, and you always have access to a report of your deposits at the bookie.
- Compatibility of the Revolut app with iOS and Android. The application is available for download on the most widely used operating systems, iOS and Android. Additionally, the app is simple to use, with all the must-have features where you’d expect them.
- Not widely adopted by Irish bookmakers. The legal ban on using credit cards for funding bookies might have influenced their partnership with this payment solution. Revolut also issues credit cards, and they were previously used by players to top up their bookmaker accounts.
- User account issues. Customer reviews frequently mention grievances regarding unexplained account closures, as well as instances of downgraded account plans.
Over at Betmaster, you’ll find yourself spoilt for choice with more than 1,200 outcomes to bet on the big EPL games and a diverse range of outrights for top championships. Their tennis line-up is also impressive, they’ve got everything from the Grand Slams to ATP and WTA. The minimum deposit is €20, matching the minimum withdrawal, while the maximum you can pull out is €60,000 a week. By choosing their sports welcome bonus, depositing a minimum of €20 via Revolut, and wagering at least €10 with odds of 1.70 (7/10) or greater, you will gain 4 Free bets worth €10 each. You’ve got 7 days to use them on events with odds ranging from 1.70 (7/10) up to 5.00 (4/1).
Betfair stands out as both an exchange and sportsbook platform that’s got one of the slickest football betting lines in Ireland. They have over 2,000 outcomes for the major EPL games with all sorts of detailed bets on team and player stats. On top of that, their markets on horse racing and greyhounds are pretty solid, with bonuses to boot for those betting on the nags. The minimum deposit is set at €5, with the minimum withdrawal being a mere €0.01. And here’s a bonus which you can get with Revolut — register using the promotional code ZBHC01 and deposit a minimum of €5, make subsequent bet at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater and you will get €20 Free bet.
Paddy Power’s got a hefty lineup with about 2,000 EPL markets. They also stream the big hits in Irish sports live — football, horse racing, greyhounds, and tennis. A distinctive feature of Paddy Power is their ‘Request a Bet’ service via Twitter, allowing you to craft your own unique bet combinations. The deposit and withdrawal limits match those of Betfair, with a minimum deposit of €5 and a minimum withdrawal of €0.01. To claim their welcome bonus — a €20 Free bet with Revolut — you should register using the promo code YSKARZ, deposit at least €5, and place a bet at odds of 2.00 (1/1) or greater.
Spreadex isn’t just your regular bookie; they offer fixed odds betting alongside spread betting — a type of wagering where payouts vary based on the accuracy of the bet, not just a simple win or lose. They’ve got a cracking range for horse racing and greyhounds too, and their support team won over our researchers with quick, fact-focused responses. The minimum deposit stands at €1, while there’s no set minimum for withdrawals, if your balance dips below €50, you’ll need to withdraw the lot. Spreadex provides a welcome bonus of five €5 Free bets upon a Revolut deposit and a qualifying bet of €25 at minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
Quinnbet catches the eye with its promotions offers for registered punters, featuring a variety of deals for football, horse racing, greyhounds, and golf. They have around 30 sports, and almost all horse racing events are paired with live streaming. The minimum deposit is €10, capping at €2,000, with the minimum withdrawal also set at €10. Depositing through Revolut and placing a minimum bet of €10 at odds of at least 2.00 (1/1) will entitle you to €30 in Free bet credits alongside an extra €20 in casino bonuses.
With any payment system, there’s always the talk about fees and knowing your way around the bookie’s site — stick with us for the facts on that:
Irish bookmakers typically do not levy charges for deposits or withdrawals via this payment option. Generally, you’ll only bump into fees when you’re pulling cash out of your Revolut account, and what you pay can vary, depending on the amount and your bank.
Funding Your Betting Account
Before you can place bets, you need to top up your Revolut card. That’s doable via three routes:
- Bank card. Enter the card number, CVV, expiry date, ZIP code, and address if prompted. Then, select your currency, input the amount, and confirm the payment.
- Bank transfer. You’ll need to input your full bank account details along with the Sort code.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay. Hit ‘Add money’, choose Google Pay or Apple Pay, enter the amount, and confirm the transaction.
Got cash on your card? Let’s funnel it to the bookie:
- Click “Deposit” or go to “Account” and find the deposit option, usually in the top right corner.
- Select the Mastercard/Visa option from the list of methods.
- Enter your Revolut card details.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit and click “Proceed to payment”.
- Confirm the deposit with an SMS code. Funds typically arrive in your account almost instantly.
The withdrawal process is nearly identical. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to “Account” and select “Withdrawals” or “Withdraw funds”.
- Usually, the bookmaker only allows withdrawal using the same method as the deposit, so again, Mastercard/Visa is your go-to.
- If your debit card details are saved, enter the amount and confirm the withdrawal through an SMS code.
- If your card details are not saved, re-enter them and confirm the withdrawal with an SMS code.
In most cases, withdrawals on cards are completed within 24 hours. However, bookmakers caution that processing times may extend from 1 to 3 banking days. We’ve grabbed a statement from Betmaster to back this up.
In user reviews, we found no negative feedback concerning the security. Plus, we reckon you should stick to using Revolut with the bookies that are licensed in Ireland. By obtaining a licence, a betting operator is obliged to protect users’ payment data from hacking attempts and not disclose such data to third parties. Rest assured, any information you provide on the bookmaker’s site, including your bank card details, is always encrypted with SSL and HTTPS protocols.
Revolut’s debit cards work with Visa and Mastercard, which means you can easily shoot funds into your betting account. Additionally, a key advantage is that this payment system isn’t subject to restrictions for welcome bonuses from Irish bookmakers — you can confidently use the best bookies sign up offers.
Quick and snappy deposits? Check. Just pop your card details on the bookie’s site and you’re good to go. Security-wise, this payment solution is ready. Your personal and financial info is all buttoned up with top-level encryption that meets the sternest online security demands.