LiveScore Bet Overview From Our Team
LiveScore Bet Ireland are a new bookmaker and a logical spin-off to the hugely popular livescore.com website. They have a focus on football and horse racing with specific Free bet offers for these sports as well as the general accumulator bets offer. There is live streaming for horse racing covering more races than most, bringing customers ALL races from Ireland, the UK, the US, and South Africa. LiveScore Bet offer other live streams to any customer who has a funded account according to their website but during our research we did not find any. Overall though they have a quality product with a large range of ongoing offers and promotions which helps to make them one of the best Irish bookmakers that there is.
In Ireland, online betting shops are banned for under-18s. Play responsibly, on safe sites registered by the Revenue Commissioners.
LiveScore Bet Offers and Free Bets List
Place your first bet of €5 or more on any sport at odds of 1/2 (Decimal 1.5) or greater to qualify for five €10 Free bets credited upon settlement — regardless of whether your bet wins or loses. There is no need to use a LiveScore Bet promo code for this offer.
Simply place two €10+ pre-match Accas to get another €10 Acca Free bet. A qualifying bet is one with four or more legs at minimum overall odds of 5/1 (Decimal 6) between Monday and Sunday to get your €10 free bet to use on another Acca.
If the Starting Price (SP) is bigger than the one you take then you take, then LiveScore Bet will pay the SP odds.
On selected races each day LiveScore Bet will pay out for the first three horses home rather than the industry standard two, or first four horses home rather than the industry standard three.
|Activities||Sportsbook, Casino, Live Casino|
|Mobile app||Yes – Google Play & The App Store|
|Deposit methods||Debit card (Visa / Mastercard / Revolut), PayPal|
|Withdrawal methods||Debit card (Visa / Mastercard / Revolut), PayPal|
|Support||Live chat, Email, Phone: 0808 164 3700|
|Useful Features||Cash Out, live streaming (Horse racing), In-Play live betting with statistics, Best Odds Guaranteed|
- A good range of sporting events from many countries to bet on, with a depth of betting markets.
- Horse racing is streamed live for all Irish, UK, US, and South African races which can be viewed if you have funds in your account. Other sports are also available with the same terms.
- They are Best Odds Guaranteed for all Irish and UK Horse races along with paying “First past the post” as standard.
- They do not often have the best odds unless you use one of the “Price Boosts” on the site.
- There are not many payment methods accepted. (Only Debit cards and PayPal)
LiveScore Bet User Ratings
|Range of betting markets||7/10||The bookmaker has a wide range of sports, many competitions, low margins, but the list is not quite as good as some competitors.|
|Apps||10/10||There are mobile applications (Android/iOS)|
|Live streaming||6/10||Live streaming is predominantly of horse racing. There are also broadcasts for other sports, but not many. To view it requires registration on the website and either a bet on the event or a funded account. The stream is not always in good quality.|
|Payment Systems||2/10||There are very few payment systems. However, not many bookies accept Revolut,and this one does, along with the Debit cards, and PayPal.|
|Bonuses for new customers||7/10||There is a generous good value Welcome Bonus for new customers.|
|Bonuses for existing customers||7/10||The bookmaker offers its customers a variety of betting bonuses as well as casino promotions.|
|Registration and support||8/10||The registration process is very simple. And you can use Email, a call to the helpline or online chat to get in touch with the customer service team.|
|Legal information||10/10||LiveScoreBet is licensed in Ireland, all legal information can easily be found in the footer of the official website.|
|Ease of navigation||9/10||The interface is intuitive, but sometimes the speed of opening tabs is slower than the competition.|
LiveScore Bet Website, Mobile Version & App Screenshots
LiveScore Bet Ireland have a large number of bonuses and promotions for existing players as well as the generous initial Welcome Offer. To take part in the offers you just need to make a qualifying bet that is above the min odds and meets the other T&C’s. There is no need to use any LiveScore Bet bonus code at any stage.
LiveScore Bet Welcome Offer (Ireland)
- Min stake: €5
- Min odds: 1.5
- Wagering: No
- Expires in: 7 days
- Register after 00:01 29/06/2022 and make a first deposit of €5 or more;
- Within 14 days of registering a new account place a bet of €5 or more (in one go) on the LiveScore Bet sportsbook at odds over 1/2 (Decimal 1.5);
- The Free bets will be automatically credited to your Account within 24hrs of your qualifying bet settling and will consist of five €10 free bet token(s);
- Free bet tokens will expire 7 days after being accepted if they have not been used. The Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
LiveScore Bet Ireland Acca Free bet offer
- Min stake: €20
- Min odds: 6.0
- Wagering: No
- Expires in: 7 days
- Place two Acca bets each with 4 legs or more;
- They must have combined minimum odds of 5/1 (Decimal 6.0), and placed as a cash bet with a stake of €10 or more (e.g. two €5 bets will not count as one qualifying bet).
- When you qualify for the Free Bet Token it will automatically be applied to your account within 1 hour of the settlement of your qualifying bets.
LiveScore Bet: Best Odds Guaranteed
- Best odds guaranteed is available on the win and each-way bets placed on UK and Irish races from 10am on the day of each meeting.
- International racing and ante-post bets are ineligible for this promotion.
- The maximum increase in returns received as an enhancement result under this promotion is capped at €50,000 per Member per day.
- There are no minimum odds or maximum odds applicable to this offer.
LiveScore Bet: Extra Place Races
- To be eligible for this Offer, you must be a Member aged 18 years or over and be a resident of, and physically located in, Ireland.
- You must be a registered Member of LiveScore Bet who does not have any restrictions placed on the account in order to help you bet responsibly.
- Minimum runner rules apply.
- 3 Places. If there are fewer than 6 runners standard place terms will apply.
- 4 Places. If there are fewer than 12 runners standard place terms will apply.
- 5 Places. If there are fewer than 16 runners we will pay 4 Places (1/5 odds).
- 6 Places. If there are fewer than 18 runners we will pay 5 Places (1/5 odds).
- 7 Places. If there are fewer than 22 runners we will pay 6 Places (1/5 odds).
- This offer doesn’t apply to ante-post bets.
The below table compares the match odds for the UEFA Nations League game between Scotland and Ireland, played on the 24th of September 2022.
You can see that unfortunately for this game LiveScore Bet has a margin of just over 10% meaning that the odds will almost certainly be better at most other betting sites. It is possible that other sports and other betting markets may be better in the future.
What to Know About LiveScore Bet
LiveScore Bet is relatively new compared to most best online betting sites in Ireland but the LiveScore Group has another online bookmaker, Virgin Bet, which has been around for longer so the team behind the LiveScore Bet site know what they are doing. As well as their regular offers they have “pop up” offers that require a bonus code and are short term price boosts on football markets either on the day or the next day. It is worth checking their offers page before accepting the regular bonus to see if there is something there that takes your fancy.
LiveScore Bet History
Livescore.com was founded in 1998 as a global sports media business. It provides real-time sports updates and also results across 200 territories. They have begun to add live streaming and recently added LiveScore Bet to their group. Building on the existing user relationship and strong brand name LiveScore Bet aims to “deliver a best-in-class product” for their customers whilst encouraging safe and fun gambling.
Key Features of Betting at LiveScore Bet
- Cash Out Value. Unlike every other betting site we have ever reviewed the value of cashing out a bet is the same as the stake amount, right up until it goes In-Play. This value is fixed, regardless of what happens to the odds of your selection. With a little bit of imagination it is possible to be certain of competitive odds for every bet you place because of this, but this should not be considered betting advice. It is a glitch with the website which could be fixed at any time.
- Linked Price Boosts. The Price Boosts at LiveScore Bet offer great value and are nearly always linked into a three way multiple bet of games played at similar times for the same sport. What this means is that if you are settled in and ready to watch your favorite sporting action, it is a good idea to see what Price Boosts they have because there is a good chance there will be one linked to the games you are about to watch.
LiveScore Bet Sports Destinations and Markets
They have a decent number of sports and general betting events for you to choose from, 31 different categories in total. We have researched which tournaments and leagues you can bet on for each but remember, some sports are seasonal, and some things you will be able to bet on nearer the start date. Our list is not a comprehensive guide some things will be available nearer the time they are just not priced up yet. Some sports will have well over 100 competitions to bet on so we have listed the featured events for each sport.
- American football – NFL, NCAAF, CFL
- Aussie Rules – AFL, ALF (Women)
- Badminton – Polish International
- Baseball – MLB, Minor League Baseball
- Basketball – Coupe De France, Champions League, FIBA Women World Cup, Mexico National League
- Boxing – All major bouts
- Cricket – One Day Internationals, T20 Internationals, UK County Cricket, Australia NCL Women
- Cycling – Tour De France, World Championship Road Race
- Darts – PDC Worlds Dart Championship, UK Open, Cazoo European Darts Championship
- Esports – The International, Intel Extrem Masters (IEM), League of Legends World Championship
- Floorball – Sweden Super League, Switzerland National League A
- Football – Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, RoI First Division, plus over 100 more!
- GAA Football – All-Ireland Senior Championship, National Football League, All-Ireland Club Championship
- GAA Hurling – All-Ireland Senior Championship, Inter-County Competitions
- Golf – Open de France, Presidents Cup, PURE Insurance Championship, Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Greyhound racing – All UK and Ireland meetings
- Handball – Handball World Championships, European Championships, many Domestic Leagues
- Horse racing – ALL UK and Ireland meetings, plus selected races from France, the US, Australia, South Africa, Argentina, Chile
- Ice hockey – NHL Stanley Cup Winner and Conference Winners, Kontinental Hockey League, Swedish Hockey League
- MMA – All major pay-per-views and Fight Night events
- Motor racing – Formula 1, Moto 2, Moto 3, NASCAR
- Politics – UK, US, and European markets
- Rugby league – Super League, NRL, Rugby League World Cup
- Rugby union – Gallagher Premiership Grand Final, Six Nations, United Rugby Championship, Rugby Union World Cup
- Snooker – The World Championship, The UK Championship, The Masters, English Open, European Masters Qualifiers
- Speedway – Poland Ekstraliga
- TV & Celebrities – BBC Personality, Strictly Come Dancing
- Table tennis – World Table Tennis Championship, Table Tennis World Cup
- Tennis – Grand Slams like Wimbledon, the US Open, the Autralian Open, and more
- Volleyball – Volleyball Club World Championship, the Nations League, and domestic leagues around the world
LiveScore Bet Casino
As well as being a betting site, LiveScore Bet also has a casino accessible from the same LiveScore account. There is a full range of games for you to play, including roulette from just 10p stake, blackjack, baccarat, craps, slots and more! In total there are over 500 games for you to choose from.Many betting sites offer customers a Welcome offer of some kind, usually either Free spins or a cash deposit bonus to encourage them to cross over into the casino area, which is a more steady source of income for them. LiveScore Bet, remarkably, does not do that though. There is no Casino Welcome offer at all, instead, they have some daily Free spins offers to reward your regular play. They have the Free to play game Search for the Phoenix:
The object of the game is to match as many winning symbols as you can across the week. You can unlock once a day which gives you 6 picks so you need to come back every day to stand a chance of winning. The rewards range from:
- £750 Cash
- 50 Free spins
- 10 Free spins
- 5 Free spins
This is one of the LiveScore Bet promotions that requires no qualifying deposit. You just need to log in and make your picks, and hopefully win a prize. Separately they also reward ongoing play with the so called Game Show Treats promotion. This week it is: Lightning Roulette but the game will vary each week.
All you have to do is simply play 5 rounds (min bet £1) on Lightning Roulette once per day between 23rd – 25th September & get a £1 bonus that is credited instantly into your account. You can use your Cash bonus on any Live Casino game of your choice!
The Live Casino offers fewer games to play, just Roulette, Bacarrat, Three card Poker, and BlackJack are the traditional Casino games available. They do have other novelty games though, such as Monopoly Big Baller, Crazy Coin Flip, and Crazy Time, all of which can be played with stakes as little as 10p.
LiveScore Bet do not have any of the other vertices some of their competitors have, there is no Poker Room, Bingo Hall, or Virtuals section, instead, they are clearly intent on making the best go they can of the betting site!
LiveScore Bet Ireland has live betting (known as “In-Play betting) for a number of the sports which they offer bets on. There is a separate “In-Play” tab on the left hand navigation menu and clicking on this will bring up the In-Play betting section of the site.
You can see along the top all of the sports that currently have In-Play betting available, as well as how many games there are in each currently available. In this example, we had tennis, football, Aussie rule, badminton, baseball, basketball, cricket, darts, and golf, but this is not the full number of In-Play betting sports, these are just the ones who were available at that time. You also have the option to view just the events which have live streaming available. The page as standard displays the current In-Play betting highlights, and this will obviously change depending on what is currently taking place. You are given a helpful summary of the game scores and the current odds on each outcome to win. If you click on a match that interests you then you get more details like below:
An “In-Play” game as you can see from this tennis match example has a number of markets to bet on, and you can see not only the odds but also how they are moving (are they going up or down). You have a summary of the scores so far at the top middle and also to the right either a live stream of the event or more likely a graphical display of what is going on. You are able to watch what is going on and bet on it from the same screen with a bet slip opening on the right hand side, which is very nice.
If you want to watch the race in more detail (because it is quite hard to properly see what is going on using the small screen) you can enlarge it to take up a lot more of the screen, but be warned, you now lose the ability to do anything other than watch the race.
Signing up to LiveScore Bet Ireland is simple to do, the entire account opening process should take no more than five minutes. You first need to click on the “Join Now” button either in the top right of your screen or displayed as a button or banner on whatever splash page you may be on. It should be easy to spot somewhere because it will be an orange button on the standard black background so it will stand out.You will then need to enter some personal details. These are simply your:
- Email address
- First name
- Date of Birth
Moving onto the next page you need to enter your contact info, this being your:
- Mobile phone number
- House number and street name
- The city you live in
- Your Eircode
Finally you select your account details. This section is up to you to put what you like, you will need to decide on:
- A username
- A password
- Deposit limits (if any!)
- Enter a LiveScore Bet Bonus Code (if you have one)
- Decide whether you want promotional communications or not (we suggest saying yes)
- Declare that you are over 18 and agree to the LiveScore Bet terms.
That is it, you are now a LiveScore Bet Ireland customer! Please remember to always bet responsibly.
Placing a bet is incredibly simple, you just need to follow these steps:
- Log into your account.
- Locate the game or race which you want to bet on.
- Click on the odds next to (or under) the selection you want to bet on
- On the betslip to the right you now enter your stake amount
- Check everything is OK and click “Place bet”
How to Cash Out a bet at LiveScore Bet
To cash a bet out at LiveScore Bet you need to locate the bet in your “My bets” section of your account. This will list all your current bets and it will be obvious to see which you can cash out because as well as the bet details on the left there is a large orange “Cash out” button on the right.
Most single bets will have a cash out option before the event begins
The orange button on the right also shows you what the value of your current bet is, in the example above it is £10. If you want to cash out then click on this and the bet will be immediately settled, your balance will be credited with the displayed value.Bet here
There are two possible payment methods:
- Debit cards (Visa & Mastercard)
|Method||Deposit Limits||Withdrawal Limits||Withdrawal Time Frame||Fees|
|Visa/Mastercard Debit Card||€10 – N/A||€10 – €20,000||1-3 working days||None|
|PayPal||€10 – N/A||€10 – €20,000||1-3 working days||None|
How to Make a Deposit to LiveScore Bet
Making a deposit at LiveScore Bet is simple, quick, and easy.
- Firstly locate the bright orange “Deposit” button in the top right hand corner of every page, and click on it.
- This will open up your deposit section where you need to choose how much you want to put in. The minimum deposit limit is £10 and there is no maximum put in place by LiveScore Bet but there may be one there from your bank. You then choose which payment method you want to use by clicking on either the Debit cards or PayPal logo. Enter the relevant details of these and submit.
- That should be it. With any luck you will see the screen change to “Deposit Successful” and you will be able to begin betting.
How to Withdraw from LiveScore Bet
- To withdraw from LiveScore Bet you must be logged into your account, then click on the profile icon and choose the link to “Withdraw”
- Once open enter the amount that you wish to withdraw and what method you want it paid back to.
- Funds should be in your account between 1-3 days later, and if you are using a Visa debit card in our experience it will be much quicker than that.
The LiveScore Bet App is available to download for free for both iOS in the App store and Android devices from the Play store. The app looks decent and works seamlessly allowing you to place both pre-match and in-play bets from anywhere, anytime. As well as making new bets you can also just as importantly check the bets you have already placed. You can in fact access all of your accounts and betting features just as you can from your PC, meaning you can also watch the live streams and cash out bets if you wish. Pay attention to the available payment methods. It is currently not amongst the betting apps that accept Revolut, Neteller and other popular e-wallets.
|Device Type||Min Spec||App Memory Usage|
|Apple||iOS 8.1 or higher (anything lower is no longer supported||119.9 MB|
|Android||Android Lollipop 5.0 or newer||196.8 MB|
They have a good reputation for customer care and the security of your data is a big part of that. As of January 2023 Match.Center we have not had any reports of any issues. They have a strong responsible gambling policy and promote both awareness of the issues as well as early intervention. They regularly Email all clients making them aware of the tools available, including a temporary self-exclusion known as “Account Cool Off”.
When it comes to your personal data they have a comprehensive policy stated on the website and when it comes to sharing your information they say:
We share your Data with third parties in order to support your needs, to provide you with services, or to comply with our legal obligations. We also share Data with third parties if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or if the sharing is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of another third party.
We check your identity when you first become a customer, we share information with a Credit Reference Agency and this will leave a note on your credit file. This check involves automated decision making, as detailed in Section 5.
They are fully licenced for both Casino and Sportsbook operations with the licences being issued by both the Maltese and UK authorities. The details are:
“LiveScore Bet (IE) is operated by LiveScore Betting & Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited, of Office 7.01, 7th Floor World Trade Centre, 6 Bayside Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA. LiveScore Betting & Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited is licensed by: (i) The Revenue Commissioners under licence number 1017720 for sportsbook customers in Ireland, and for all other products; (ii) The Government of Gibraltar (under Licence numbers RGL 122 & RGL 123); and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under the Gambling Act 2005.”
Customer Service at LiveScore Bet Ireland
We tell you how the support team works and what the options are for contacting the team.
The customer support at LiveScore bet is pretty good, you have several options for getting in touch with them:
- Live Chat – 24/7
- Phone – 0808 164 3700
- Email – [email protected]
The main problem with live chat is that to start with you are talking to an AI robot which can be frustrating and take some time to actually get through to a human who can answer your question.
Exceptional Welcome Offer – For just a €5 qualifying wager you receive €50 of bonus bets which has winnings that can be withdrawn as cash! Right now this is probably the best bonus in the business! There are no hurdles to get in your way or influence your bet choices, the minimum odds of 2/1 (Decimal 1.5) give you a lot more freedom than most Welcome Offers. The industry standard is that a qualifying bet must be minimum odds of Evens (Decimal 2). Use this to your advantage and back the favourites with your qualifying bet, and the outsiders with your Free bets.Bet here
How long does a LiveScore Bet withdrawal take?
There is no one answer to this but the LiveScore Group aims to process all withdrawals internally within 24hrs. How long it takes to reach your account will vary and depend on which withdrawal method you use. It can range from nearly instantly up to three working days.
How can you use a Free bet on LiveScore Bet?
It depends on which Free bet you intend to use because each will have slightly different T&C’s. If it is the Welcome Bonus then you must wager each Free bet credit all in one amount (€10) on any sport and at any odds, to do so when you select the bet you want and on the bet slip tick the box stating “Use Free bet”.
How do I get my LiveScore Bet bonus?
It would depend on which LiveScore bonus you were interested in but as a rule there is no LiveScore Bet bonus code to use for the Welcome Offer. The betting site automatically registers your qualifying bets for the relevant bonuses and you are invited to accept any Free bets from a pop up window as and when you qualify.
Is the Live Score Bet App free?
Yes, the LiveScore Bet App is totally free to download and use.
Can I take part in the “SQUADS” promotion?
Unfortunately, the LiveScore Bet SQUADS bonus is only available to residents of Great Britain who are located in Great Britain.