Ladbrokes Overview From Our Team
Ladbrokes is the oldest betting company in the world compared to those that keep operating in 2023. Founded back in the 19th century, it formed the way sports betting looks like in the UK today and never cracks under the pressure of younger competitors. Ladbrokes is a modern online service focusing on football and horse racing. They also own over 2700 land-based betting shops in four European countries, including Ireland. The betting company’s shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange.
In Ireland, online betting shops are banned for under-18s. Play responsibly, on safe sites registered by the Revenue Commissioners.
Ladbrokes Offers and Free Bets List
Deposit your betting account and place one or several bets totalling €5 at minimum odds of 1/2 within 14 days of account reg. You will be awarded 4 Free bets of €5 each, in total – €20. Free bets must be used in 7 days for betting on sports.
Predict the exact score in matches offered by the bookmaker and get Free bets. You will be awarded €100 for 3 correctly predicted outcomes, €5 in Free bets for two outcomes, and a €1 Free bet for one correctly predicted result.
5-A-Side resembles a fantasy football league lasting one to seven days. Place regular bets of at least €0.50 on individual statistics selected for 5-A-Side players, climb the Leaderboard to get cash prizes and Free bets.
Every day, get up to four Odds Boost tokens to bet on horse racing and other sports. Use them right in the bet slip: if a token can be used for the selected market, it will appear on the screen, and you will be able to enhance your potential gains.
|Activities||Sportsbook, Casino, Live Casino|
|Mobile App||Yes – Google Play & The App Store|
|Support||Live chat, Email, Phone: 0800 731 6191|
|Deposit methods||Debit card (Visa / Mastercard), PayPal, Neteller, Apple Pay, Skrill, Trustly|
|Withdrawal methods||Debit card (Visa / Mastercard ), PayPal, Neteller, Apple Pay, Skrill, Trustly|
|Useful Features||Cash Out, live streaming (Horse racing), In-Play betting statistics, Best Odds Guaranteed, Odds Boost|
Bookmaker began operating in 1886, according to historical records. In addition to over 30 sports, customers can place bets on a number of other events, including politics & entertainment. The site provides excellent navigation, as well as pre-match and In Play filters. Race statistics for greyhounds and horses are provided in detail.
- A large range of events to bet on
- Focus on greyhound and horse racing
- Betting on virtual sports available
- Cash Out
- Live chat available only for registered users
- No detailed contacts
Ladbrokes User Ratings
|Range of betting markets||7/10||Large selection of betting events; User-friendly interface for betting on horse racing; Virtual sports betting; Cash Out feature.|
|Apps||10/10||There are mobile apps (Android/iOS)|
|Live streaming||9/10||Horse Racing, Football, Women’s Football, Greyhounds, Cricket, US Horse Racing, Grand National & Epson meetings, American Football, Basketball|
|Payment Systems||4/10||Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Apple Pay, Trustly|
|Bonuses||7.5/10||The bookmaker offers its customers a variety of betting bonuses as well as casino promotions. For new customers Ladbrokes offers to bet €5 and get €20 in Free bets|
|Registration and support||5/10||Live chat for registered bettors only, no email in sight.|
|Legal information||10/10||Ladbrokes is operated by LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar) which is licensed by the Ireland Revenue Commissioners (No. 1010112)|
|Ease of navigation||4/10||Easy-to-navigate menus, but pages take a few moments to load and market names are not always clear. Some graphics look like buttons but have no function.|
Ladbrokes Website, Mobile Version & App Screenshots
Ladbrokes welcome bonus is great. You can get 4 Free bets for a €5 bet. Ladbrokes promotions for existing clients are also interesting: peculiar contests and up to 7 daily Odds Boosts. In this block, you will learn how to get it.
Ladbrokes Welcome Offer: €20 in Free bets
- Min stake: €5
- Min odds: 1.5
- Wagering req: No
- Expires in: 7 days
- The Ladbrokes bonus code is valid for the residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, opening a new Ladbrokes account in £/€.
- Sign up and, within 14 days of account reg, make the first deposit by an authorised method, preferably with a debit card. Deposits from prepaid cards, Moneybookers, Instant Bank, PayPal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill are excluded.
- Place a first qualifying bet totalling €5 at min odds of 1.50. You will be awarded 4 Free bets of €5 each.
- Free bets must be used for any betting market within 7 days (excluding tote & pools).
Be the Boss with 5-A-Side
- Min stake: €0.50
- Min odds: No
- Wagering: No
- Expires in: No
In the 5-A-Side, you need to build prop bets for matches, offered by the bookmaker, and your own team of five players – the participants of the match. For all events, where 5-A-Side bets are accepted, the bookmaker keeps a Leaderboard, showing prizes, for which there is a competition between bettors.
- Select a suitable match on the 5-A-Side tab.
- Select a line-up based on the expectations of the game: from a defensive to an offensive one.
- Select players and individual statistics that will count: sliding tackles, shot on goal etc.
- Place bets of at least €0.50 on 5 selected events for different players.
- Watch the game, support your team and monitor your progress in the Leaderboard.
The promotion does not apply to customers, who made a deposit with prepaid cards, Moneybookers, PayPal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill. It is better to use debit cards.
Predict 3 correct scores with 1-2-Free to win €100 cash!
- This is a free prediction game, each Ladbrokes customer can play it once a week.
- Every week, Ladbrokes Sportsbook selects three matches. Before the start of these matches, you need to make a prediction for the exact score after two halves.
- If you manage to correctly predict 3 out of 3 scores, you will be awarded €100 to your account. If you predict 2 out of 3, you will get a €5 Free bet. For one correctly predicted score you will get a €1 Free bet.
- The Free bet must be used within 7 days from the date it is credited to your account
Let’s get Boosty with an Odds Boost in any sport
Each Ladbrokes customer can get up to 4 Odds Boosts daily; three of them can be used for horse racing betting.
- To get the bonus, log in and visit the My Account section. You will find information on the kind of sports/events/ betting markets you can bet on using your current Boost Tokens.
- You will also see the Odds Boost icon on the screen of selection of events or in the bet slip, when placing a bet.
- Bet like you always do and enjoy enhanced odds guaranteed.
The table below compares the match odds for the Serie A game between Napoli and Sassuolo, which was played on the 29th of October 2022.
You can see that, for this game, Ladbrokes has a margin of just over 5% meaning that the odds are (almost) at par with best betting sites like Sky Bet and QuinnBet.
What to Know About Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes Sportsbook exists for more than 100 years, and their managers are definitely able to adapt to new realities. Currently, Ladbrokes owns one of the largest offline networks of offices, as well as an excellent site and apps, where it accepts bets in 40 sections, including virtual sports, political and show business events. With the same account, you can play in online casinos, and using the club’s Grid card, you can get quick settlement and discounts in pubs, restaurants and cinemas that cooperate with Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes betting company was established as an agency for the sales of horses, trained by Messrs. Schwind and Pennington at Ladbroke Hall in Warwickshire in 1886. The name Ladbrokes appeared in 1902, when Arthur Bendir joined the enterprise. And soon, the founders realised that horses did not have to be sold to remain profitable.
Today the bookmaker proves the leadership in the offline sports betting market in the UK, Ireland and Belgium, where it operates betting shops, including at FA Premiership stadiums and racecourses, including Ascot. Online, the betting company daily offers thousands of pre-match and In Play betting markets on the website and via apps.
Key Features of Betting at Ladbrokes
- If you want to place a very specific bet you can ask Ladbrokes on Twitter with #GetAPrice tag, and they will give you competitive odds for that bet whatever crazy Acca you imagined!
- At Ladbrokes, you can withdraw in their shops with their Grid card that also gives discounts at partner pubs, restaurants, cinemas etc.
- Every week, you can predict 3 football scores in a 1-2-Free game. Get €100 in cash for three right predictions of the correct score.
Ladbrokes offers a huge number of sports and general betting events for you to choose from, 40 different categories in total. It is not a comprehensive list, some items will be available closer to the time, they just haven’t been priced yet. Some sports have well over 100 competitions to bet on, so we have listed the featured events only.
- American football – NFL, NCAAF
- Aussie Rules
- Badminton – Yonex French Open Men’s
- Baseball – MLB, NPD League, KBO League
- Basketball – Euroleague, Spanish Liga ACB, IBL, Bulgarian NBL, Danish Basketligaen, Australian NBL, Chinese CBA, and Brazilian NBB
- Boxing – All major bouts
- Cricket – CSA T20, T20 Internationals, T20 World Cup, Women’s Big Bash League
- Cycling – Tour De France
- Darts – Modus Darts Super Series, European Championship, PDC World Youth Championship
- Esports – CS:GO CCT Central Europe, CS:GO ESL, CS:GO Weplay Academy League, LoL World Championship, DOTA 2 The International
- Football – UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference League, Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, plus over 100 more!
- Formula 1 – World Championship
- Gaelic Games – Club Hurling, Club Football
- Golf – Portugal Masters, LIV Golf Miami Team Championships, Challenge Tour Grand Final, US Masters, US Open, Golf – US PGA Championship, Solheim Cup, Ryder Cup
- Greyhound racing – All UK and Ireland tournaments
- Handball – German Bundesliga, StarLigue, Swedish Elitserien, Champions League
- Horse racing – All UK and Ireland tournaments, plus Keeneland, Parislongchamp, Flemington, Tokyo
- Ice hockey – NHL, Swedish SHL, Pro League, Finnish Liiga, Norwegian Get Ligaen, Czech Extraliga, German DEL
- MMA – UFC
- Motor Bikes – MotoGP world Championships
- Motor Sports
- Politics – US Elections, UK Politics, Politics Ireland, International
- Rugby League – World Cup
- Rugby union – Gallagher Premiership Grand Final, Six Nations, United Rugby Championship, Rugby Union World Cup, Pro D2, Autumn Internationals, Heineken Cup
- Snooker – The 900, Champion of Champions, European Open Qualifiers
- TV & Celebrities – Strictly Come Dancing, I’m A Celebrity, Dancing On Ice, James Bond Specials, The Oscars, Sports Personality Of The Year
- Table tennis – World Table Tennis Championship, Table Tennis World Cup
- Tennis – Grand Slams like Wimbledon, the US Open, the Autralian Open, and more
- Volleyball – Volleyball Club World Championship, the Nations League, and domestic leagues around the world
The Ladbrokes casino (called Ladbrokes Games on the website) has a wide range of games for you to play, with over 100 unique slot games including Ladbrokes exclusive, from just 10p a spin. They also have 18 forms of Roulette from 20p a spin, and 16 types of Blackjack including “Blackjack Pro” where you can win €250.000 from a €1 side bet. There is also baccarat, three card poker, video poker and more!
Casino Welcome bonus
The Ladbrokes Casino has a €/£50 welcome offer waiting for all new users. In order to take part in this, you must follow these steps:
- Make a deposit of any amount.
- Bet €10 or more on any qualifying Casino, Slots or Live Casino games.
- Get a €50 Casino Bonus! (40x wagering on selected games).
- You can accept bonus via inbox, a pop-up or the promo hub within 14 days of qualification.
(Note that only certain deposit methods qualify for this offer)
Existing customer Casino bonuses
Ladbrokes provides many bonus offers for all of its existing players too, and the best has got to be the instant spins wheel, which is available FOR FREE, to every player, every day!
You can win either:
- €100 cash
- 3 or 5 Free spins
- A casino bonus
- Ladbrokes bingo ticket
- A Free bet
The Live Casino displays the most popular games of the day along the top of the homepage, and these are all variations of Blackjack and Roulette, which are the staples of the Live Casino area. They also have a lot of emphasis on “Game Show” type wheels of fortune.
Each follows the same sort of idea, betting on a certain selection or numbers to be randomly drawn usually from a wheel, but each has a different exciting theme and the bonus rounds for each can be a lot of fun. You can play all these games from as little as 10p a spin.
Ladbrokes Live Betting
Ladbrokes offers In Play betting on over 15 sports, including snooker, darts, basketball, rugby and cricket. Certain events, such as Challenger-level tennis tournaments, are accompanied by streaming.
The betting site offers a schedule of events of the day for In Play betting. The schedule indicates the availability of streaming and possibility to use Price Boosts to place a bet at the best odds guaranteed.
To bet on a match, in the top bar, you need to select the “IN-PLAY” button, and then a betting event and a market.
To create a Ladbrokes account, click on the “Join” button in the top right corner of the homepage. To sign up, you need to fill in two forms: with the login info and personal data.
In step one, select your country of residence, preferred currency, your email, username and password. Then click on the “Continue” button.
In step two, enter your address, mobile phone number and specify your preferred deposit methods. We recommend selecting a debit card: this will help you enjoy all the Ladbrokes Free bets and other bonuses. Then click “Create my account” and set deposit limits. Now you can make a deposit.
Following these steps is all you need to do to place a bet:
- Log into your Ladbrokes account.
- Choose a game or race to bet on.
- Select a market you want to bet on by clicking on the odds.
- You now need to enter your stake amount on the bet slip to the right.
- Check everything is OK and click “Place bet”.
How to Cash Out a bet at Ladbrokes
Cash Out is an early bet settlement: you can get a payout before an event is over and your bet is settled. Usually, Cash Out is used during the match.
In your account, find the bet you have placed, select “Cash Out” and wait for a confirmation message.
- If, between clicking on the “Cash Out” button and confirmation, the Cash Out amount decreases, you will be asked to confirm the new amount.
- If the Cash Out amount increases, you will get more than expected.
How to Make a Deposit to Ladbrokes
On the homepage, you need to click on the “DEPOSIT” button and, in the pop-up window, select certain deposit methods. Then switch to another tab with the selected payment method and make a payment.
Payment Methods at Ladbrokes
- Visa Card €5 min deposit, no more than €24,603.88 per day
- Skrill 1-Tap €5 min deposit, no more than €24,603.88 per day
- PayPal €10 min deposit, no more than €1,968.31 per day
- Paysafecard €5 min deposit, no more than €1,968.31 per day
- Neteller €5 min deposit, no more than €24,603.88 per day
- Skrill €5 min deposit, no more than €24,603.88 per day
- Mastercard €5 min deposit, no more than €9,841.55 per day
- Maestro €5 min deposit, no more than €1,968.31 per day
- Trustly – Bank Transfer €5 minimum deposit, no more than €984.16 per day
- Deposit In Shop €1 minimum deposit, unlimited
From November 2021, at Ladbrokes IE, credit card registration for account depositing is not allowed.
How to Withdraw from Ladbrokes
Log in to your account, select the “Withdraw” tab. Select one of the available withdrawal options.
It must be a method, by which you have already successfully deposited your account, or a bank transfer.
For all deposit methods, the minimum amount is €10.
|Ladbrokes withdrawal methods||Withdrawal time|
|VISA/ Mastercard/ Maestro||1 – 3 Banking Days|
|Visa Fast Funds||Within 4 hours|
|PayPal/ Skrill/ paysafecard||Within 8 hours|
|Fast Bank Transfer||2 – 4 Banking Days|
The Ladbrokes app is free to download for iOS in the App Store and for Android devices in the Play Market. The app looks modern, works fast, allowing to place pre-match and In Play bets, as well as deposit your account and withdraw funds, use Cash Out and watch live streams.
|Version Requirements||Android Lollipop 5.0 or newer||iOS 10.3 or later|
|Size||11 MB||80.8 MB|
Ladbrokes has a good reputation for customer service, and your data security is a big part of that. The bookmaker has a strong responsible gambling policy and it contributes to both problem awareness and early intervention.
It regularly sends out emails to the clients, informing them of tools available, including temporary self-exclusion.
All explanations are given in great detail and clear language; explanatory tables and lists are often provided. In other words, just how we like it at Match.Center.
Ladbrokes is regulated by the Ireland Revenue Commissioners and the UK Gambling Commission.
Customer Service at Ladbrokes Ireland
What are the options for contacting the support team and how does it work?
There are several ways to contact Ladbrokes’ customer support team:
- Live Chat – 24/7
- Phone – 0800 731 6191
Advice for Betting at Ladbrokes
The main tip for Ladbrokes’ amateur bettors: use Free bets and other bonuses. Ladbrokes provides a perfect offer for new customers, when you can get €20 in Free bets for your €5 bet. It also has daily free promotions for all customers: 1-2-Free for sports betting and Free spins for casino.
On the one hand, the chances to make a substantial amount of money are low: for instance, to do this, you need to correctly predict the exact score in three football matches at once. But on the other hand, these chances are higher, compared to betting sites that does not offer such bonus promotions at all.
The second tip: if you like Ladbrokes, get their Grid card. This will allow you to manage your online account in any land-based betting shop, and also will give you discounts at partner companies.Bet here
How long does it take to withdraw funds at Ladbrokes?
It depends on the selected withdrawal method. The list of withdrawal options and methods, information on transfer time and transaction fees are available in the “Withdrawal methods” section.
How can I use a Ladbrokes Free bet?
A Free bet can be used for sports betting. At Ladbrokes, there is no limit to the betting odds. It is important to keep in mind two following points: Free bets expire in 7 days; You cannot use Free bets to participate in tote or pools. If you have a Free bet, you will find it in the top right corner of sports betting pages. Please, note that bets placed with a Free bet do not count when wagering other sports bonuses.
How can I get my Ladbrokes bonus?
On this page, we have compiled tips and instructions on how to get and use all Ladbrokes bonuses. Please, pay attention to the fact that the betting company provides two different Welcome bonuses: one is for sports betting, the other is for casino. Select mindfully.
Is the Ladbrokes app free?
You can download and use the Ladbrokes App for free.