At Match.Center your privacy is our priority.
Match.center is committed to protecting privacy and takes our responsibility regarding the security of your information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
This page informs you of the policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that may be received from users of the «Match.Center» site (the “Service”) as operated at https://match.center/ph/.
This policy applies simultaneously with the Terms and Conditions of use.
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (Republic Act No. 10173).
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
When you use the Service, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other electronic access device. The automatically collected information includes but not limited to- data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, standard web log data, still and moving images.
In addition to the above, We may track certain aggregate information that cannot be personally traced to any individual, such as the total number of visitors to the website, the number of visitors to each page, and the type of browser used to access the website. We may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used, and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain any personal information.
We may use personal information and aggregate information to improve the experience of accessing the website for our users, including through customizing, or making changes to pages on our website. We may analyze this information to learn more about how you access the site and customize advertisements and other content You view when accessing the Website. We may also use this information in order to test changes to the website and make improvements to website functionality.
How is personal information collected?
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these general conditions of use. Access to our website is carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in any case for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control regarding the information, content and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our web page may make available to you, we inform you that we are exempt from any responsibility for damages of any kind that could derive from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
On the Match.Center website we collect and process the following personal data of USERS:
- Technical Data (IP address (masked), login data, open rate / click rate data);
Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a Service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- ANALYTICS COOKIES: Every time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (Analytics and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical Cookie in the user’s computer. User. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve on future visits to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive for Users.
- Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
What happens if Cookies are disabled? Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled, such as, for example, remaining identified, keeping purchases in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce Service, receiving information directed to your location or the viewing of some videos.
Storage Duration and Deletion of Data
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies, or you revoke your consent. In addition, storage can take place if this has been provided for by national legislator under laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. If the storage purpose no longer applies, you revoke your consent, or a storage period expires, the personal data will be blocked or deleted routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or fulfilment of a contract.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data?
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You have the right to request that we delete your personal data in certain circumstances, e.g. where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was initially required. We undertake to adhere to your Right to be Forgotten subject to where the data is required to be retained for contractual, or to meet legal or regulatory requirements.
Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise the above rights, we will ask you to verify your identity to a varying degree based upon the information sought, before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
We can modify this Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by Philippine law therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Policy, Users will be notified through the web.
Please, contact [email protected], if you have any questions.