About us. Match.Center in the Philippines
Here on Match.Center, we collect information about bookmakers and betting in general. We display the best offers from all legal bookmakers in the Philippines. We do everything we can to protect our readers from online fraud and scams. Every day, our goal is to clarify the details of how betting sites work, how to place bets, and how to get the best bonus offers available.
Our goal is to provide complete, truthful and accurate information to our users, whoever they are. We inform you about the bookies, their services, promotions, and bonuses. We are also interested in responsible gambling. Our philosophy is that betting should only be done for fun and should not be seen as a way to make money in the long term.
What do we do for you?
- Our articles provide you with information on all legal Philippine bookmakers.
- Our expertise allows us to rank them according to relevant criteria (we use 9 criteria in total).
- Our team stays on top of all the data that’s relevant to betting.
How do we make your betting experience safe?
- Our website provides information on how to differentiate a scam website from a legal one. And a full list of licenced betting sites as well.
- Only legal bookmakers’ websites and apps are linked from our site.
- To protect your finances and health from excessive gambling, we pay special attention to responsible gambling.
Why are we sure that you will enjoy betting with us?
- Having fun in a group is always better than having fun on your own while betting.
- Match.Center team collects the best betting promotions and bonuses from all Philippine betting sites.
- We have been working in the betting industry for many years. Sooner or later, you are likely to benefit from our depth of experience.
Company Information And Address
MC Media Corp. Limited
Reg. Nr. 3275346
OFFICE ROOM 77, 7/F, WOON LEE COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 7 AUSTIN AVENUE, TSIM SHA TSUI, KOWLOON HONG KON
Phone Number: +37128341795
The Match.Center editorial head loves statistics, and tables, and rankings. Watching MLB nights as a remedy for insomnia sparked Mr. Alex’s interest 10 years ago. Numbers were followed by bets, of course.
He has experience managing a large newsroom before transitioning into affiliate content marketing. As part of Match.Center, he applied his knowledge of process organization and interest in new technologies, in particular for content production, to a multilingual project.
- Favourite sport: Baseball.As a fan, I like to know that any match I watch is a part of a cultural context and not just a spectator sport. The most compelling baseball narratives tend not to be sports-related at all. If you hatch a novel idea, chances are baseball has already given it a shot. I’m not pulling your leg. MLB players smuggled out of Cuba? Done. Game played among three teams instead of the usual two? Done. Death row inmates team not lose a match for six months under the threat of execution? Gave it a shot, literally. All in all, baseball offers an endless stream of stories, both about and beyond the sport itself. And I love good stories.
- Biggest win: To me, betting is a hobby. I don’t place hefty bets, and I can’t show off a large bankroll. Yet, I do have a streak of smart bets I’m quite proud of. A few years back, the bookie Marathonbet offered an O/U 1.5 on the number of errors in MLB games. For a European bookie, this was a “niche within a niche” market, hence they’ve done just this: Over 1.5 Errors at odds of 2.4 for every MLB game. An error in baseball is when a defensive player fails to throw or catch the ball properly. Oddly enough, some greatest athletes just can’t get it right… In some pairs, both teams had two or three of such players: excellent hitters, but bad catchers. Constant errors. The easiest money. Sadly, they discontinued the bet after a few months.
Valentin was actively involved in the gambling industry for more than 15 years. He started his career as a bookmaker at a betting house in Romania, later developing his professional activity in several departments such as Online – Risk management, Project manager, Customer support manager and later on the acquisition departement, where he held the position of Affiliate manager. Also, in his spare time he collaborated with companies and websites that provide information about sports betting, sports and betting houses as a professional tipster and content creator.
With a vast experience behind him and having been active for so many years in this industry, it could be said that he is familiar and knows very well both the activity carried out by the betting houses, as well as by the bettors or the specialized websites, representing after all, a part of him and his lifestyle.
- Favourite sport: I don’t go out of the box and I can say that, like the vast majority of those in the betting community, football is without a doubt the favorite sport. Ever since I was a child, I used to play football, to “hit the ball on the fields” as there is a Romanian saying, when I was 11 years old I went to a football stadium for the first time and I was completely fascinated by the atmosphere, that moment being practically a point of no return and becoming a fan of the Rapid Bucharest team. I like to watch football matches, occasionally attractive matches from the Champions League, England or Spain, and when it comes to the World or European Championship I don’t miss too many matches. Last but not least, I bet on football, also on the big European leagues, where it is much easier to document yourself and find out last-minute information that can influence the outcome of a match or to check and analyze statistics.
- Biggest win: In this category, I wouldn’t say that I managed to achieve spectacular wins, rather being often in the situation of losing “a single match on the ticket”, tickets that were close to bringing me winnings of up to € 5000. But actually the biggest win was few years ago, at the beginning of 2016. I remember that I was particularly following the Italian championship back then, looking for matches that have a history behind them and thus trying to predict a development of the match that would give me a really big multiplicator. Based on statistics, but definitely also on intuition, I then chose the 2 halftime/1 final bet type for the match between Udinese and Genoa, with a rather small stake, but which brought me a profit of approximately €1000, because the odds were consistent, around 25.00.