About us. Match.Center in Nigeria
We firmly believe that sports betting allows adult sports fans to test their skills and enjoy the challenge of beating the odds, feeling the rush of adrenaline when your selections come in.
BUT REMEMBER: Don’t think that betting can be a way of earning money long term! There are incredibly few people who can beat a bookmaker in the long run.
For your safety we provide a host of information on the legal bookmakers that operate with an official license, pay taxes, and use reliable money transfer methods. Our ratings will help you to choose a bookmaker that will be best for you. You will find guidance for every stage of using a bookmaker’s product on our website. It will help you from the time of registration right through to the moment you withdraw your winnings.
For your convenience we always keep the information relevant and update you on the bookmakers’ fresh bonuses and promotions. Every change in taxation rules and legislature in general is taken into account where it is relevant to you.
For you to have an advantage we always strive to have the best sports and statistics expertise, partnering with professional bettors wherever possible. Thus you can get a full range of information from the betting world, and learn about its customs, what strategies there are, specifics of different bets, what certain symbols represent, and what the slang means.
The things we DON’T do
- We DON’T partner with scams or frauds. We only work in territories where gambling is legal and the bookmakers are licensed.
- We DON’T encourage you to bet. It is entirely up to you to choose whether to gamble or not. We only help you to make your choice by providing information.
- We DON’T give preferences to companies based on their strong brand or our personal relationships. A bookmaker that stands higher than the others in our ratings simply makes a better product. We can prove it.
- We DON’T provide a formula for you to get rich quick from betting. If someone promises you this, you should know that it’s a lie.
- We DON’T spread gossip, rumours, or any form of unverified information. We know how the bookmakers work and we want you to know the same.
Company Information And Address
MC Media Corp. Limited
Reg. Nr. 3275346
OFFICE ROOM 77, 7/F, WOON LEE COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 7 AUSTIN AVENUE, TSIM SHA TSUI, KOWLOON HONG KON
Phone Number: +37128341795[/billet-mega]
The Match.Center editorial head loves statistics, and tables, and rankings. Watching MLB nights as a remedy for insomnia sparked Mr. Alex’s interest 10 years ago. Numbers were followed by bets, of course.
He has experience managing a large newsroom before transitioning into affiliate content marketing. As part of Match.Center, he applied his knowledge of process organization and interest in new technologies, in particular for content production, to a multilingual project.
- Favourite sport: Baseball.As a fan, I like to know that any match I watch is a part of a cultural context and not just a spectator sport. The most compelling baseball narratives tend not to be sports-related at all. If you hatch a novel idea, chances are baseball has already given it a shot. I’m not pulling your leg. MLB players smuggled out of Cuba? Done. Game played among three teams instead of the usual two? Done. Death row inmates team not lose a match for six months under the threat of execution? Gave it a shot, literally. All in all, baseball offers an endless stream of stories, both about and beyond the sport itself. And I love good stories.
- Biggest win: To me, betting is a hobby. I don’t place hefty bets, and I can’t show off a large bankroll. Yet, I do have a streak of smart bets I’m quite proud of. A few years back, the bookie Marathonbet offered an O/U 1.5 on the number of errors in MLB games. For a European bookie, this was a “niche within a niche” market, hence they’ve done just this: Over 1.5 Errors at odds of 2.4 for every MLB game. An error in baseball is when a defensive player fails to throw or catch the ball properly. Oddly enough, some greatest athletes just can’t get it right… In some pairs, both teams had two or three of such players: excellent hitters, but bad catchers. Constant errors. The easiest money. Sadly, they discontinued the bet after a few months.
Valentin was actively involved in the gambling industry for more than 15 years. He started his career as a bookmaker at a betting house in Romania, later developing his professional activity in several departments such as Online – Risk management, Project manager, Customer support manager and later on the acquisition departement, where he held the position of Affiliate manager. Also, in his spare time he collaborated with companies and websites that provide information about sports betting, sports and betting houses as a professional tipster and content creator.
With a vast experience behind him and having been active for so many years in this industry, it could be said that he is familiar and knows very well both the activity carried out by the betting houses, as well as by the bettors or the specialized websites, representing after all, a part of him and his lifestyle.
- Favourite sport: I don’t go out of the box and I can say that, like the vast majority of those in the betting community, football is without a doubt the favorite sport. Ever since I was a child, I used to play football, to “hit the ball on the fields” as there is a Romanian saying, when I was 11 years old I went to a football stadium for the first time and I was completely fascinated by the atmosphere, that moment being practically a point of no return and becoming a fan of the Rapid Bucharest team. I like to watch football matches, occasionally attractive matches from the Champions League, England or Spain, and when it comes to the World or European Championship I don’t miss too many matches. Last but not least, I bet on football, also on the big European leagues, where it is much easier to document yourself and find out last-minute information that can influence the outcome of a match or to check and analyze statistics.
- Biggest win: In this category, I wouldn’t say that I managed to achieve spectacular wins, rather being often in the situation of losing “a single match on the ticket”, tickets that were close to bringing me winnings of up to € 5000. But actually the biggest win was few years ago, at the beginning of 2016. I remember that I was particularly following the Italian championship back then, looking for matches that have a history behind them and thus trying to predict a development of the match that would give me a really big multiplicator. Based on statistics, but definitely also on intuition, I then chose the 2 halftime/1 final bet type for the match between Udinese and Genoa, with a rather small stake, but which brought me a profit of approximately €1000, because the odds were consistent, around 25.00.