At Match.Center Our users value trust and reliability. One of our primary company principles is the protection of personal data. Accordingly, we process all personal data on our website strictly in accordance with the applicable laws, including the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018). Please find below information about the processing of personal data that we conduct in accordance with this regulation. We encourage you to read our privacy statement carefully.
On this page, we inform you about the policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information obtained from users of the “Match.Center” site (the “Service”).
Both the Terms and Conditions of use and this policy apply together.
The following information on data protection contains details on the type and extent of personal data processing. Personal data is information that relates or can be related directly or indirectly to your identity.
According to the DPA, you have several rights that you may assert. The right to object to the processing of certain data, in particular the processing of data for advertising purposes, is included amongst other things. A key aspect of the printing process is the ability to object. You can contact us at any time if you have questions about our data protection information. Below you will find our contact information.
Our company generally processes personal data only as long as the statutory storage and safekeeping obligations apply, or until the purpose has ceased to apply or when no longer necessary.
Some personally identifiable information may be required from you for identification and contact purposes. It may include, but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”).
Our website may collect personal information, such as IP addresses, and other information, like pages viewed, time and date of visit, preferences in search and navigation, and clicking habits.
Additionally, we may collect certain aggregate information that cannot be linked to any individual, such as the total number of visitors to the website, the number of visitors to each page, and the browser type used to access the site. This data may be analyzed for trends and statistics in aggregate, but it will not contain any personal information and will be maintained, used, and disclosed in aggregate form only.
The information we collect may be used to improve the website experience for our users, including customizing or updating web pages. By analyzing this information, we can customize advertisements and other content you see when visiting the Website. Furthermore, we may use this information to test changes to our website and improve its functionality.
How is personal information collected?
Since it is impossible for us to control the information, content, and services contained in other web pages accessible through the links that our web page may provide to you, we inform you that we are not liable for any damages that may result from the use of these web pages, outside of our company.
On the Match.Center we can collect and process the following personal data of the USER:
- Technical Data: IP address (masked), Login data, Open rate / Click rate data.
To provide you with access to the website’s content, software widgets on the website may collect information about your browsing habits. In some cases, these software widgets are embedded on websites, collecting information from visitors that is disclosed to third parties. In your internet browser, such widgets or web beacons may be placed and read by our advertisers.
Cookies can also be classified according to their purpose:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: These cookies remember your preferences so you don’t have to reconfigure the Services every time you visit.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: When you request a Service, these Cookies determine which country you are located in. It is completely anonymous and only helps target content to your location.
- ANALYTICS COOKIES: When the User visits a Service, an external tool (Analytics and similar that may be added if they differ from the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on their computer. In future visits, this cookie will serve to anonymously identify the visitor. Among the main objectives are:
- The “Cookie” allows the anonymous identification of browsing Users (not people, but browsers and devices) so that an approximate number of visitors can be accounted for and their trend can be tracked.
- Identify the most visited and most attractive content anonymously.
- Determine whether this is a first visit or a repeat visit for the user.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
If Cookies are disabled, what will happen? Among the disabled features of the Services are the ability to remain identified, to receive information based on your location, and to view certain videos.
How we protect your personal information?
The protection of data is extremely important to us. A variety of administrative, technical, and physical security measures are taken to protect the personal data you provide to us from being destroyed, lost, altered, accessed, disclosed, or used in an unauthorized manner.
In any case, it cannot be guaranteed that information transmitted online will be secure, and any information you provide to any website, including ours, is subject to some risk. To contact us about data security, send an email [email protected].
Storage duration and deletion of data
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies, or you revoke your consent.
What Rights Do You Have Over Your Data?
As well as the right to revoke your consent, you may also have the following rights, provided you meet the legal requirements:
- to know what personal data we have stored about you;
- to have inaccurate data updated;
- to request the deletion of your data stored by us;
- to stop or limit the processing of your data;
- to get and reuse your data for different services (portability of personal data);
- to object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances.
You can assert your rights by contacting our internal Data Protection Office. Please send an email [email protected].
In accordance with the terms of DPA, the data subject has a right to object to the processing of their personal data for reasons arising from the specific circumstances. Under the DPA, we are only required to act upon a general objection if you provide us with reasons why it is so important (e.g. a possible danger to life or health). Alternatively, you can contact the regulatory authority under which we operate.
We can modify this Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the Data Protection Act and other relevant the UK laws, regulations or international conventions applicable to the UK. Where any provision of this Policy is deemed inconsistent with a law, regulation or convention, such provision shall be subject to the overriding law, regulation or convention.
When significant changes occur in this Policy, Users will be notified through the web.
Please, contact [email protected], if you have any questions.