22bet presents its customers with generous reward plans. This includes welcome bonus or first deposit bonus and other attractive promotions. Among these offers is the 22bet Friday bonus.
The 22bet Friday offer is a top offer available to both new and existing customers at 22bet, where you can get a 100% bonus of up to 40 000 NGN on Fridays. To enjoy this promo, you must register and make a deposit of at least 1 EUR/USD on Friday. No promo code is required.
22bet Friday Reload Bonus
- Min stake: 1 USD/EUR
- Min. Odds: 1.40
- Max bonus: 40 000 NGN
- Percentage: 100%
- Wagering: 3x
- Expires in: 24 hours
This offer is only available 24 hours after you receive the bonus amount. The amount must be wagered 3 times before it becomes eligible for withdrawal. All accumulator sports bets should have 3 events minimum, carrying odds of 1.40 and above.
The Friday Reload Bonus, as stated, is available to regular players on Fridays. All eligible customers will receive a deposit match of 100% up to 40 000 NGN for the sports betting section. The bonus will be credited automatically, except you opt out by clicking the “I do not want any bonuses” option. For instance, if you fund your account with the equivalent of 100 NGN, 22bet will reward you with an extra 100 NGN as a bonus. However, the bonus is capped at 40 000 NGN and the total bonus you will receive won’t be above the bonus’s maximum limit. Here are the Friday bonus terms and conditions:
- All 22bet customers can claim this reload bonus once on Fridays.
- It is automatic, unless you opt out.
- The bonus must be wagered within 24 hours of receiving it. A failure to do so will see the funds return to the sports betting platform.
- This bonus has 3x wagering requirements.
- All sports accumulators must have at least three selections, each carrying odds of 1.40 or higher.
- You are not eligible for the offer if you withdraw before making a deposit.
- This promo is only available for the 22bet sportsbook section and cannot be combined with other promotions.
- This offer is only available to customers who make daily transactions.
- 22bet has the right to cancel the offer at any time without giving prior notice.
- You lose the offer if your balance exceeds the minimum limit for bonus eligibility.
- All refunded bets do not count toward wagering requirements.
- You must verify your identity by providing the necessary documents that make you eligible.
- Bonuses are limited to one per customer, per family, per address, per shared computer and shared IP address, and per email address, bank account details, credit card information, and payment system account number.
Using the Friday bonus is straightforward, as loyal customers can quickly get double their deposits on Fridays.
Here’s a step-by-step process on how to use 22bet Friday Bonus:
- Visit the official 22bet website and make a deposit of at least 1 USD/EUR on any Friday.
- Your 100% deposit bonus will be credited to your account.
- Proceed to fill your bet slip with a minimum of 3 selections of accumulator bet. Each event must have odds of 1.4 and above.
- Use the 22bet bonus within 24 hours of receiving the offer. Please remember that the amount must be wagered 3 times before you can withdraw the winnings from the bonus.
How can I qualify for the 22bet Friday Bonus?
To qualify, you must fulfil the 22bet Friday bonus terms. This includes verifying your identity by providing relevant documentation. The sports betting site may request that you send a photographic image of you holding your ID to customer support. You must also make a deposit of at least 1 EUR/USD on Friday to be eligible and not tick the “I do not want bonuses” box.
Why Can’t I view the Friday Reload Bonus in my account?
You may not view the Friday bonus because it may have become void. There are many reasons for this, including that it has exceeded the expiry time, you withdrew from your account before making a deposit, etc. Other common reasons are that your 22bet account is inactive or that you did not meet the wagering requirements before the expiration date.
What to do if my account doesn’t show the Friday Reload Bonus?
If you can’t find the 22bet Friday bonus, here are some tips on how to rectify the issue. Check if you meet the conditions, including having a verified account and making a deposit on Friday. You must also be an active user, making transactions daily. If you meet these requirements and your bonus account has not been credited, please contact customer support.