Brazilian Serie A is the top division of the Brazilian football league system. The tournament determines the national champion.
Millions of football fans from Brazil and around the world watch every single match of the championship. Bookmakers take this into account and try to offer fans the best Serie A betting odds. On this page, Match.Center has collected all the information on betting, predictions and the best bookmaker offers for Serie A games.
How to place a bet on Brazilian Serie A?
All the main bookmakers in the UK, including Paddy Power, William Hill, Sky Bet and other big ones are accepting bets on the Brazilian Serie A. However, bookmakers might have different terms and conditions. We don't expect you to compare every available offer before placing a bet, but we are going to tell you what to look out for.
How to choose a bookmaker
Here are the important features:
- The availability of a license. For example, bookmakers in the UK are regulated by the Gambling Commission. It ensures that bookmakers respect the law and the rights of bettors. The availability of a license confirms that the company is operating legally under the supervision of the state regulator. Each country where betting is legal has its own national regulator. In the Republic of Ireland, for example, it is the Revenue Commissioners.
- Number of markets. The more markets the bookmaker offers, the more opportunities there are to pick and place a bet that suits the match scenario you have in mind.
- Betting odds. This determines the payout if the bet wins. We recommend you to compare Serie A betting odds in different companies and only then decide where to place a bet. However, keep in mind that the conditions for different tournaments might be different. Bookmakers offering the best Serie A odds will not always offer the best ones for other competitions.
- Payment methods. Good bookmakers accept deposits from bank cards, account transfers, various e-money and via smartphone with Apple Pay or Google Pay. In reality, 1-3 payment methods are sufficient for the client. But the wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods shows the bookmaker's serious approach and concern for different categories of customers.
- Special functions. Cash Out, Bet Builder and other options open up additional opportunities for the bettor. For example, you can withdraw the payment early if the risks of losing have increased. This will help reduce losses or even get a partial but immediate winnings.
- Customer support. The more options for contacting support are offered, the better. It is also important to consider the promptness of the response and the quality of the advice.
- Bonuses. Bookmakers give away different types of bonuses to new and active customers: free bets, increased odds, risk-free bets and so on. Companies use bonuses to increase interest in betting. And the client can use it to try to increase their winnings, reduce the risks, etc. Sometimes the terms of the marketing offer are confusing and it is not easy to get the bonus. We recommend that you read the rules of the promotion carefully before confirming participation in it.
The quality of the website is also worth mentioning, and the availability of the bookmaker app for Android and iOS is a big plus for many bettors.
The perfect bookmaker for everyone doesn't exist. The preferences of each customer are different. Match.Center provides information about the best offers from licensed bookmakers. All you have to do is to choose among them using expert advice.
How to bet on Brazilian Serie A
After selecting a bookmaker, you can make a bet in 4 steps:
- Register with the bookmaker or log in if you already have access credentials.
- Make a deposit, if there is not enough money in the account.
- Find a football Brazilian Serie in the catalog, select the desired match and market.
- Enter the amount and the betting parameters in Betslip.
- Check the information (in case you accidentally bet on Serie A Italy) and confirm the bet.
When choosing a bet on Brazilian Serie A, not only the odds, but also the type of betting and other parameters need to be considered.
Mobile device users can bet from their tablet or smartphone. Licensed and regulated bookmakers run separate versions of their websites, but always in the same domain. The only differences are the design and sometimes the category headings.
Serie A Markets on Match.Center
Brazilian Serie A is one of the top 10 most popular championships. Many bookmakers offer a wide range of markets for this competition. Match.Center collects information on all the main markets:
- Match wins.
- Half-time results.
The bookmakers have up to 1,000 markets available for top matches. These include the number of goals scored by specific players, the number of yellow and red cards and so on.
In addition to the standard single bets, bookmakers also offer in-play or accumulator bets.
Serie A In-Play betting is placed when the match is already underway. It can be watched live on the bookmaker's website, on other websites or on TV. These bets allow you to take into account the situation on the field and make your betting decisions as it changes, feeling the "nerve" of the game.
Please note. Bookmakers can use different category headings. They often refer to In-Play betting as Live or Live Betting.
In-Play bets on Serie A are available from many bookmakers. But you have to bear in mind that most bookmakers have higher margins for In-Play bets and often the pre-match odds on Serie A would be better. But in Live betting, the odds change. Many bettors believe that Live gives a chance to catch a better offer.
An accumulator bet is a combined bet on unrelated markets. It is even possible to include bets on different sports in one accumulator. The main advantage of the accumulator bet is the very high overall odds. If you use decimal odds, the overall odds are obtained by multiplying the odds for each selection in the bet. But you have to be careful when placing accumulator bets. If even one event loses, you will not get a payout. Plus the margin increases when you make an accumulator.
Betting on Sport always involves the risk of losing money. And in the case of accumulators, it increases with each event added. Before placing a bet, you should analyze all the information available and assess the risks.
What are the top Football competitions to bet on?
The Brazilian Serie A is just one of the football tournaments that bookmakers are offering to bet on. Many major companies have dozens of leagues and thousands of matches included in their lines.
Top football competitions for betting in 2022:
- UEFA Europa Conference League. The third highest-ranked tournament in the European club competition system. Second only to Europa League and Champions League. It is held annually from July to May.
- UEFA Champions League. The most prestigious tournament for European clubs.
- The League of Ireland Premier Division. The top division in the Football Championship of the Republic of Ireland. The competition has been held annually since 1985. There are 10 clubs that play in the Premier Division. Each team plays 4 matches in a season.
- La Liga. Spain has one of the strongest leagues in Europe, second only to the English Premier League. There are 20 teams, including clubs such as Barcelona and Real Madrid.
- English Premier League. The competition is held from August to May. The top 20 English football clubs play in the league. Considered to be the most popular sports championship in the world.
FAQ Serie A
What are the Favourites to win Serie A?
After the first games of the season, Corinthians are at the top of the standings. Palmeiras, Sao Paulo, Atletico MG, Botafogo are 2-5. All of these teams have realistic chances of winning Serie A 2022.
Who won Brazil Serie A?
In 2021 Atlético Mineiro won the tournament, with Flamengo in second place and Palmeiras in third. In 2022, the tournament is not yet over, further information and the final results are not yet known.
How many leagues are there in Brazil?
The national system has four football leagues: Serie A, Serie B, Serie C and Serie D. The first three have 20 clubs each, while in Serie D from 2016 there are 68 teams.
What is the most successful Brazilian team?
Palmeiras is the most successful club in Serie A. This team has won the competition 10 times. At international level, São Paulo FC is considered the most successful team. The club has won the Brazilian championship 6 times, the Libertadores Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup 3 times each and the South American Cup once.
Who was the best player last season in Serie A?
In 2021, Brasileirão Best Player Award by the Brazilian Football Confederation went to Hulk (Givanildo Vieira de Sousa), who plays for Atlético Mineiro.
Who is Serie A top scorer 2020-2021?
The top scorer in 2021 was Hulk (Givanildo Vieira de Sousa) from Atlético Mineiro. He scored 19 goals in a season. Second place went to Gilberto (Gilberto Oliveira Souza Júnior) from Bahía (15 goals) and third to Michael (Michael Richard Delgado de Oliveira) from Flamengo (14 goals).
How many games are in the Serie A 2022?
Each team plays 38 matches. A total of 380 games are scheduled for Serie A in 2022.
How can I watch Brazilian Serie A live?
Many bookmakers operating legally in a regulated market offer live streaming of all or the top matches on their website and app. This is the easiest way. To access the video, you usually just need to register on the bookmaker's website. Occasionally, additional actions may be required: making a deposit or betting on a match.