Matchday 2 of Group C in the 2022 FIFA World Cup will kick off on November 26 at the Education City Stadium 974 in Doha at 16:00 local time. Poland faces Saudi Arabia. You can make a forecast for the Poland vs Saudi Arabia game and pick a bet that fits you well with the help of the statistics based on the last results.
- 7/10 Saudi Arabia haven’t scored in regular time in 7 of the last 10 World Cup games.
- 16/17 Saudi Arabia have scored at least 1 goal in 16 of the last 17 official games. Poland have conceded at least 1 goal in 8 of the last 10 official games.
- 12/14 Poland haven’t managed to score more than 1 goal in regular time in 12 of the last 14 World Cup games (3 pushes).
- 8/11 A maximum of 10 corner kicks have been taken in 8 of the last 11 games of Poland and in 12 of the last 14 games of Saudi Arabia.
- Poland haven’t had fewer yellow cards than their opponents in the first half in 6 of the last 9 games. Saudi Arabia haven’t had more yellow cards than their opponents in the first half in the last 11 games.