Matchday 1 of Group E in the 2022 FIFA World Cup kicks off on November 23 at the Khalifa International Stadium in Al Rayyan at 16:00 local time. Germany faces Japan. You can make a forecast for the Germany vs Japan game and pick a bet that fits you well with the help of the statistics based on the last results.
- 10/11 Germany haven’t won with the -1.5 handicap in regular time in 8 of the last 9 World Cup games. Japan have won with the +1.5 handicap in regular time in 10 of the last 11 World Cup games.
- 6/8 Only one team or neither have scored in regular time in 6 of the last 8 World Cup games of the Germany national football team.
- 6/10 A maximum of 9 corner kicks have been taken in 5 of the last 6 World Cup games of Germany or Japan.
- 7/9 Germany haven’t had fewer yellow cards than their opponents in 7 of the last 9 games. Japan haven’t had more yellow cards in their 11 consecutive games.
- 9/10 A maximum of 2 goals has been scored in 4 of the last 6 games of Germany and in 9 of the last 10 games of Japan.