Allsvenskan is the main professional football league in Sweden. A total of sixteen teams participate in the Swedish league. The tournament runs from spring to autumn. You will find the information about the Allsvenskan betting odds and how to bet on the tournament below.
How to place a bet on Swedish Allsvenskan?
It all starts with your choice of bookmaker. The Allsvenskan league is the top tier of the Swedish football leagues system. The active phase of the Allsvenskan fixtures takes place in summer, which is the off-season for the most of the European leagues. These two factors - status and a good Allsvenskan schedule - make the league attractive for the bookmakers. The vast majority of the betting companies offers plenty of markets for this European league.
There is a wide choice of a potential best Allsvenskan betting site. However, you can narrow it down by setting some clear criteria. Here are the important things to pay attention to when choosing a bookmaker for betting on Allsvenskan:
- Number of markets for particular events. Even the top bookmakers have a big spread: from 90 to 300 markets for Allsvenskan Sweden matches. Check what a bookmaker has to offer by looking at the extended line. It is good if there are Asian totals/handicaps, bets on corner kicks, individual statistics, "Yes/No" markets (penalties, sending off, winning margin, win to nil) among the available markets.
- Odds. The normal margin for the main markets is a little higher than you would see in the top leagues of European football - around 5%. That's the figure offered by the Swedish league title sponsor Unibet. Other companies offer better odds for Allsvenskan though; 1XBET, for instance, has a 4.7% margin.
- Broadcasting. It is relatively easy to get the media rights to the Swedish league games, so bookmakers will find it worthwhile to get free video streaming on their websites and apps. Perfect situation for a bettor is when every match of a tournament is broadcasted. Bet365 provides exactly this service.
- Additional features. Pay attention to whether cashout (early payout) is supported for Swedish championship games. Check if the bookmaker offers increased odds on Allsvenskan or a Bet-Builder in pre-match.
- Long-term bets. The big bookmakers offer markets that cover the final results of a tournament or final standings. You can bet on a winner, places within top 3 or even relegation to the lower division, which is Superettan.
- Other factors. This section includes the availability of an appropriate licence, Allsvenskan betting offers, an application for a mobile device, and other features not directly related to betting on the Swedish championship.
How to bet on the Swedish league, step-by-step manual:
- Choose a bookmaker and sign in. Verify your identity (if required after creating your account).
- Make a deposit. If you plan to get a welcome bonus, note that there is a minimum deposit required to activate the offer.
- Go to the "Betting" or "Live" section. Open the "Football" category, find the country "Sweden", and select "Allsvenskan".
- The list of events and odds for the main markets will appear. Click on the name of the teams to see the additional markets for a particular match.
- Create a betting slip. Tap on the odds of the market you wish to bet on. Repeat the same action for markets of the other matches, if you wish to make an accumulator bet or a system.
- Fill in the information in the betslip. Enter the bet amount, bet type (if applicable) and confirm the bet.
Allsvenskan stats will help you choose the market. First look at the Sweden Allsvenskan league table and compare the positions of the opponents. Also check the current form of the teams and the history of their head-to-head encounters. Consider team line-ups (injured, suspended). If you bet on statistics keep in mind additional information - Allsvenskan corner stats, number of fouls, bookings, etc.
If personal analysis is difficult for you, then you can always use the help of Allsvenskan betting tips.
Allsvenskan Markets on Match.Center
The bookmakers give a relatively small number of markets for Allsvenskan 2022. The average offer of bookmakers is enough for comfortable betting - there are over/under and handicaps (including the Asian ones), correct score, corner kicks, individual statistics, and some other game events.
All of these markers are available for two popular betting formats - In-Play and Accumulator Betting. We would like to explain briefly what they are.
In-Play or Live betting is betting on events in the real-time mode. The odds are updated as a game progresses: the values depend on what is happening on the pitch. Therefore, the player has to be attentive and concentrated. Bookmakers that provide Allsvenskan live score and free-to-air streaming have an advantage.
Accumulator betting is betting on two or more events simultaneously. Usually they are made in pre-match, but you can also do that in the In-Play mode. Such an Allsvenskan betting usually provides high payouts, as the odds of all the added markets are multiplied with each other. But there is a big disadvantage. If at least one bet loses, the whole accumulator is lost.
What are the top Football competitions to bet on?
The most interesting football events this year are the following:
FIFA World Cup 2022.
UEFA Nations League 2022/23.
UEFA Champions League 2022/23.
UEFA Europa League 2022/23.
English Premier League 2022/23.
Who are Favourites to win the Allsvenskan?
Top 3 potential Allsvenskan winners according to bookmakers are AIK, Hammarby, and Malmö FF.
Who won Allsvenskan 2021?
Malmö FF won Allsvenskan 2021. The team finished first with 59 points. AIK also achieved 59 points, but lost on goal difference.
How many teams are in Allsvenskan?
Sixteen football clubs play in the Swedish top flight.
Who is the best team in Allsvenskan?
Malmö FF. This team has won the most league titles in the 21st century and also won the two previous editions of the Swedish league (in 2020 and 2021). But the Allsvenskan predictions for 2022 say that it is highly probable that another team will win the title.
Who was the best player in the Alsvenskan last season?
Magnus Eriksson was the best player in his native Sweden. He won the MVP of the Year award.
Who is Allsvenskan top scorer 2020-2021?
In the 2020 season, Christoffer Nyman of Norrkoping (18 goals) was the leader in the list of top scorers. In 2021, another Norrkoping player, Samuel Adegbenro (17 goals) topped the list.
How many games were played in 2021 Allsvenskan?
The teams played 240 games last year.
What is the biggest football club in Sweden?
These are three teams: AIK, IFK Göteborg and Malmö FF.
How many professional leagues are there in Sweden?
According to the Swedish Football Federation (Svensk fotboll), there are over 20 leagues that have a professional status (men, women, juniors).