“The bookmaker is owned in Nigeria by Emerald Bet International Ltd. Wazobet is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board. On this betting site, you will find a sports section, live betting, ‘easy money’ games, virtuals, casino and live casino sections. Wazobet provides many sports and tournaments from different countries with competitive odds. There’s also a 110% Welcome bonus for new customers and several other offers for existing clients. Unfortunately, the bookmaker does not have a live streaming feature.”
Match.Center editorial team
The Wazobet platform is not available to those under 18 years of age. Play responsibly on safe betting sites.
Sports betting, Esports, Virtuals, Easy Money, Casino, Live Casino
Debit cards, Bank Transfer, E-wallets, USSD
Bank Transfer, Internet banking, E-wallets
Live betting, Cash Out
Emerald Bet International Ltd
Online Chat, Telegram, Email, and Facebook
Lagos State Lotteries Board
110% First deposit bonus of up to 55 000 NGN
- Many sports events and markets. There are over 25 sports available and 450+ betting markets for top football matches on the Wazobet betting site.
- Extensive bonus offers. A 110% Welcome bonus and several other promotions for existing customers.
- 24-hour customer support service. Customers can reach Wazobet via online chat on the website, Telegram, email, and Facebook DMs. The support team replies quickly.
- No live streaming feature. Currently, this betting site does not offer live streams of the matches.
- Mobile app is only available for Android. Wazobet is yet to develop a mobile app for iOS devices, however, it is available for Android users.
Wazobet Website, Mobile Version & App
Punters who desire to place bets on Wazobet sportsbook are expected to sign up and make their first deposits on the betting site. You will find different articles on registration, withdrawal, and betting on Wazobet in the Wazobet section on Match.Center.
Customers can sign up via their phone number or email address on the bookmaker’s website. Registering on the mobile website is similar to signing up on the mobile app. Do not forget to read Wazobet terms and conditions. On Match.Center, you will find more information on How to Register on this betting site in the Wazobet section.
Wazobet acknowledges that the process of identity verification will occur whenever there is a transaction of 10 000 NGN or more on any client’s account. Nonetheless, the operators of this betting site may request such verification at any time, and clients will be notified duly. At such times, the withdrawal will not be possible until the required documents are submitted.
As seen on this bookmaker’s website regarding identity verification, customers must be 18 years old or more when signing up on Wazobet as well as accept all the general rules of this betting site. The required documents are those that will validate the contact information and the identity of the clients, such as an ID Card, Passport, Utility bill and Scan of bank card (in the event of a bank card deposit).Bet here
How to Place a Bet on Wazobet online
On the Wazobet official website, you will find a list of tournaments attached to various sports. Also, there are lots of live competitions and pre-sports events that you can place bets on however you like. You will find more details on how to place a bet on Wazobet in a separate Match.Center article.
The operators of this betting site have payment methods that are well-suited for Nigerian bettors either for making deposits or withdrawing their winnings. You can deposit with debit cards, bank transfer, e-wallets, USSD. And make withdrawals via bank transfer, internet banking, or e-wallets. The bookmaker states that it supports Bitcoin payments, but there is no such option in the personal account.
Check out the payment options and their minimum and maximum amounts in the table below:
|Payment Method||Min Dep||Max Dep||Deposit Time||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Debit cards||100 NGN||2 000 000 NGN||Instant||N/A||N/A||–|
|Bank Transfer||100 NGN||2 000 000 NGN||Instant||500 NGN||100 000 NGN||up to 3 banking days|
|Verve||100 NGN||250 000 NGN||Instant||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|GT Bank USSD||100 NGN||250 000 NGN||Instant||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Visa QR||100 NGN||250 000 NGN||Instant||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Opay||100 NGN||100 000 NGN||Instant||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|EcoPayz||N/A||N/A||N/A||500 NGN||100 000 NGN||within 24 hours|
How to Make a Deposit to Wazobet
Customers are able to make deposits at Wazobet Nigeria on the mobile and desktop versions as well as the mobile app. The process is seamless and available for instant processing via all available payment methods.
Here is how to deposit funds into your Wazobet account:
- Log in to your Wazobet account with your username and password
- Tap on the “Deposit” button
- Choose the relevant payment method
- Enter the amount you intend to deposit
- Tap on the “Pay” button
We recommend that you check the accuracy of your data before you confirm the transaction.
How to Withdraw from Wazobet
To withdraw winnings from your Wazobet account, you are expected to login to your account and visit the Withdraw section on the website. Wazobet has secure withdrawal methods that clients can choose from to make payouts. You can also find more details on how to make withdrawals from Wazobet on Match.Center.Bet here
Wazobet is one of the leading betting sites in Nigeria. One of the reasons for this is its large selection of sports events and market options. This bookmaker provides over 25 sports disciplines, such as:
- Alpine Skiing
- American Football
- Aussie rules
- Formula E
- Ice Hockey
- Indy Racing
- Motorcycle Racing
- Ski Jumping
- Soccer (Football)
- Stock Car Racing
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
Wazobet offers various football competitions in more than 60 countries, such as the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Copa Libertadores, UEFA Europa Conference League, FIFA World Cup, Club Friendly Games, AFC Champions League, and many others. There are around 500 betting markets on the popular football match.
Clients will find various basketball competitions on Wazobet, ranging from international tournaments to local competitions, such as the Euroleague, FIBA World Cup, FIBA Americup, EuroBasket, Euro League Women, NCAA, NKL, and more. Punters can choose from over 200 betting options for NBA games.
Customers can bet on a variety of tennis competitions at Wazobet, ranging from the popular Grand Slam events, ATP and WTA Masters, to Challengers and ITF tournaments. There are over 50 betting markets to choose from for popular tennis matches.
Wazobet Live betting
Wazobet offers an extensive live betting section for the punters to bet on. When betting live, customers can:
- Keep track of the odds of a game as they increase or decrease
- Follow result of the match on the screen
- Monitor several sports events at the same time
Streaming on Wazobet
Unfortunately, this sportsbook does not have a live streaming feature on its website. There are also no statistics or graphical representations of the event.Bet here
As of March 2023, the operators of Wazobet have developed a mobile app only for Android devices. We look forward to seeing the iOS app as well. In addition, this sportsbook platform is available to all customers via the mobile and desktop versions.
For more information, Match.Center has a special article about the Wazobet mobile app.
|Developer||Emerald Bet International Ltd|
|Depositing methods||Debit cards, Bank Transfer, E-wallets, USSD|
|Withdrawal methods||Bank Transfer, Internet banking, E-wallets|
|Licence||Lagos State Lotteries Board|
All new users on Wazobet are gifted with a first time deposit bonus.
110% Welcome bonus for sports betting. Customers can be awarded with a 110% match deposit bonus for making their first deposits on Melbet. The maximum bonus amount a new user can claim on this bookmaker is 55 000 NGN.
To be able to withdraw the bonus, you must wager it 5 times on sports with multi bets of at least 4 selections at min odds of 1.35. The bonus will expire 30 days after activation.
You will find more information on Wazobet bonuses and their terms and conditions on Match.Center.
There are regular bonuses attached to Wazobet sports betting. They include:
- Wednesday Boost
- Saturday Cashback
- Birthday Bonus
- Accumulator Bonus
What else you should know before you bet Wazobet
You can find the Results section in the Sports category on the left below the list of all sports. Match results for the last 7 days are available. A search bar can also be used to find the desired match result.
Key Features of Wazobet Betting
What makes Wazobet sportsbook stand out from the crowd is its wide range of sporting events. Clients can place bets on more than 25 sports events, with competitive odds and a keen focus on football. Apart from sports, you will find Easy Money, Wazobet Casino, Live Casino and Virtuals sections.
Also, new customers can take advantage of a 110% Welcome bonus. For active clients, there are different promotions, such as boosted odds, cashback, and an accumulator bonus.
Besides, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the response time of the customer support team. They work around the clock and through different channels.Bet here
In this section, we will find out the level of odds offered by Wazobet Nigeria by calculating the margins of different level matches in football, basketball, and tennis.
- Soccer. Wazobet odds for UEFA Champions League between FC Midtjylland and Sporting Lisbon on February 23, 2023 ( 1 / x / 2): 4.40 / 3.50 / 1.88 – The sportsbook margin is 4.49%.
- Basketball. The Wazobet odds for Euroleague between Maccabi Tel-Aviv and Bayern Munich on February 23, 2023 ( 1 / 2): 1.31 / 3.65 – The sportsbook margin is just 3.73%.
- Tennis. The Wazobet odds for ATP Doha, Qatar Men Singles between Davidovich Fokina, Alejandro, and Auger-Aliassime, Felix on February 23, 2023 ( 1 / 2): 3.40 / 1.34 – The sportsbook margin is only 4.04%.
Taking the level and round of the competition into account, it is easy to see that the margin varies at Wazobet.
|Sport||League||Date||Match||Margin on 1X2||Margin on O/U|
|Soccer||UEFA Europa League||23/02/2023||PSV Eindhoven vs Sevilla FC||4.20%||3.57%|
|Soccer||Copa Libertadores||23/02/2023||Deportes Magallanes vs Always Ready||6.07%||6.53%|
|Soccer||Club Friendly Games||23/02/2023||Hinna vs Fk Vidar||8.09%||7.13%|
|Basketball||Euroleague||23/02/2023||Olimpia Milano – Panathinaikos BC||3.95%||5.33%|
|Basketball||FIBA World Cup, European Qualifiers||23/02/2023||Bosnia & Herzegovina – Montenegro||4.91%||6.01%|
|Tennis||ATP Dubai||28/02/2023||Evans, Daniel – Coric, Borna||4.05%||6.14%|
|Tennis||ITF Women||28/02/2023||Bondarenko, Maria – Smitkova, Tereza||8.94%||–|
The odds are lower than 1xBet (1-2% margin on top matches) but still higher than most other Nigerian betting sites.
In Nigeria, Wazobet has a licence from the Lagos State Lottery Board. This licence allows the bookmaker to provide sports events for punters to wager on.
Customer Service at Wazobet
If you are experiencing difficulty in any section of this betting site, such as registering, making deposits, or withdrawing your winnings, you can reach out to the customer service team through the following options available on the betting site:
- Via the live chat support on the website.
- Via Telegram at @WazobetSupportBot
- Via Email at [email protected]
- Via Facebook at @Wazobet
Here are a few things that you should prioritise before deciding to place bets on Wazobet:
- Don’t bet with your emotions. We recommend that you stay in control and bet with your logical reasoning. When you bet with your emotions, you are likely to make bad decisions, and might lose out in terms of overall profit. In other words, don’t bet on a team that you support, rather bet on a team only after you have done your research and analysis on the teams involved. Hence, whenever you feel that your emotions are getting in the way of wagering, that is the best time to pause and come back to this bookmaker only after you feel better.
- Utilise the promotions and bonuses on this betting site to your advantage. There are several bonuses and promotions on Wazobet for both old and new users on the betting site. Take for instance, the 110% Welcome bonus given to new users when they make their first deposit. The Welcome bonus can be used to place bets on only sports events. Just ensure that you meet up with the wagering requirement before you request for withdrawal else you might lose all your winnings.
- Examine the betting site. Before deciding to place bets on Wazobet, first examine the betting site to know the features, the betting options, and the various types of bets available on the betting site.
- Maintain your bankroll. We recommend that customers should not spend over 5% of their money on an ordinary bet. It is very important for clients to maintain their bankroll in order to regulate their betting spending.
How to register on Wazobet?
Visit the Wazobet betting site, then tap on the “Register” button, where you will be directed to the registration page. You can choose registration via the phone number option or the email address option. You will be required to enter your phone number or email address, username, and currency. Next, tap on the “Open Account” button.
What are the main advantages of Wazobet Nigeria?
Wazobet offers a wide range of events and betting markets to bet on with competitive odds. Also, the bookmaker provides several bonuses for new and active bettors, including a 110% first deposit bonus. Cash Out feature is available. You can always contact the customer support team at any time and will get a prompt response.
Is Wazobet reliable to place bets on?