Terms & Conditions
This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://match.center/au/ hereinafter, the website, owned by MC Media Corp. Limited, hereinafter, THE OPERATOR.
By accessing this website, the following terms and conditions are accepted:
- Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users.
- Simple access to this website does not imply entering into any type of commercial relationship between the Operator and the user.
- The Operator can offer services that may be subject to its own particular conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these conditions, and about which the user will be informed in each specific case.
- The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this document. The user will be liable to the operator or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
The operator of the Service has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the operator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
You are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
The Match.Center website offers information on the best bookmakers in Australia through reviews and honest opinions, analyzing the market to help the user choose the gaming operator that best suits their needs.
The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
Access to the website is free.
For access to the informative content of the website, the user’s prior registration will not be necessary.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian federal laws subject to the laws of the state or territory in which the user is located. Federal laws prevail in the event of collision, according to Section 109 of the Constitution of Australia.
The failure of the operator to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between all parties regarding the Service as operated, and supersede and replace any prior agreements that might have been between parties regarding the Service.
The user undertakes to use the website and all its content and services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and these general conditions.
The OPERATOR may at any time interrupt access to its website if it detects a use contrary to law, good faith or these general conditions.
Likewise, the user expressly undertakes and undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the website and not to use them to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Carry out illicit or criminal activities that violate the rights of third parties and/or that violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal system.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OPERATOR or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OPERATOR provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the website and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
This website, along with the bookmakers, are intended for people over the age of 18. Our goal is to guarantee responsible gaming, that is, fair, honest, reliable and transparent gaming. The game can be addictive, please play responsibly.
Changes to This Terms
The operator reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material the operator will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the sole discretion of the operator.
Please, contact [email protected], if you have any questions.