About us. Match.Center in Australia
We all process a lot of information every day. No matter what exactly your work or hobby is. Betting is no exception. Bookmakers provide a lot of markets, promotions and other interesting features. You can spend days trying to understand everything in detail to find the best option.
Match.Center is here to help you. This is the website created by the professionals that have been involved in the betting industry for many years. We help you by providing all the information about the Australian legal bookmakers. We independently rate the websites and the apps of the bookmakers in Australia. We provide detailed reviews and useful tips. We place the companies into special categories so that you can find all the information quickly. We are ready to answer the most popular questions about online betting.
Tips, vain promises to increase your bankroll and so on are not the things we do. Our target is to let you understand what bookmaker is best for you.
The things that Determine our Work
- Integrity. We always contact bookmakers to clarify the information and get the details. However, it doesn’t mean that a bookmaker can affect our ratings or our expert opinion.
- Only legal bookmakers. We review only legal bookmakers licenced by the authorised bodies. We always highlight the availability of the legal information published on their websites.
- Relevant information. We always check the information that may become outdated and update our ratings. This is why our posts are always relevant.
- We are on the side of the bettors. Be sure that we will never distort the information we provide to get some profit or keep a good relationship with a bookmaker. We are the bettors. Just like you. But we are a bit more nerdy and pedantic.
- Betting is an entertainment. Please, remember that betting is just for fun and not for making a living. It should be nothing but exciting entertainment for you.
Company Information And Address
MC Media Corp. Limited
Reg. Nr. 3275346
OFFICE ROOM 77, 7/F, WOON LEE COMMERCIAL BUILDING, 7 AUSTIN AVENUE, TSIM SHA TSUI, KOWLOON HONG KON
Phone Number: +37128341795
The Match.Center editorial head loves statistics, and tables, and rankings. Watching MLB nights as a remedy for insomnia sparked Mr. Alex’s interest 10 years ago. Numbers were followed by bets, of course.
He has experience managing a large newsroom before transitioning into affiliate content marketing. As part of Match.Center, he applied his knowledge of process organization and interest in new technologies, in particular for content production, to a multilingual project.
- Favourite sport: Baseball.As a fan, I like to know that any match I watch is a part of a cultural context and not just a spectator sport. The most compelling baseball narratives tend not to be sports-related at all. If you hatch a novel idea, chances are baseball has already given it a shot. I’m not pulling your leg. MLB players smuggled out of Cuba? Done. Game played among three teams instead of the usual two? Done. Death row inmates team not lose a match for six months under the threat of execution? Gave it a shot, literally. All in all, baseball offers an endless stream of stories, both about and beyond the sport itself. And I love good stories.
- Biggest win: To me, betting is a hobby. I don’t place hefty bets, and I can’t show off a large bankroll. Yet, I do have a streak of smart bets I’m quite proud of. A few years back, the bookie Marathonbet offered an O/U 1.5 on the number of errors in MLB games. For a European bookie, this was a “niche within a niche” market, hence they’ve done just this: Over 1.5 Errors at odds of 2.4 for every MLB game. An error in baseball is when a defensive player fails to throw or catch the ball properly. Oddly enough, some greatest athletes just can’t get it right… In some pairs, both teams had two or three of such players: excellent hitters, but bad catchers. Constant errors. The easiest money. Sadly, they discontinued the bet after a few months.
Valentin was actively involved in the gambling industry for more than 15 years. He started his career as a bookmaker at a betting house in Romania, later developing his professional activity in several departments such as Online – Risk management, Project manager, Customer support manager and later on the acquisition departement, where he held the position of Affiliate manager. Also, in his spare time he collaborated with companies and websites that provide information about sports betting, sports and betting houses as a professional tipster and content creator.
With a vast experience behind him and having been active for so many years in this industry, it could be said that he is familiar and knows very well both the activity carried out by the betting houses, as well as by the bettors or the specialized websites, representing after all, a part of him and his lifestyle.
- Favourite sport: I don’t go out of the box and I can say that, like the vast majority of those in the betting community, football is without a doubt the favorite sport. Ever since I was a child, I used to play football, to “hit the ball on the fields” as there is a Romanian saying, when I was 11 years old I went to a football stadium for the first time and I was completely fascinated by the atmosphere, that moment being practically a point of no return and becoming a fan of the Rapid Bucharest team. I like to watch football matches, occasionally attractive matches from the Champions League, England or Spain, and when it comes to the World or European Championship I don’t miss too many matches. Last but not least, I bet on football, also on the big European leagues, where it is much easier to document yourself and find out last-minute information that can influence the outcome of a match or to check and analyze statistics.
- Biggest win: In this category, I wouldn’t say that I managed to achieve spectacular wins, rather being often in the situation of losing “a single match on the ticket”, tickets that were close to bringing me winnings of up to € 5000. But actually the biggest win was few years ago, at the beginning of 2016. I remember that I was particularly following the Italian championship back then, looking for matches that have a history behind them and thus trying to predict a development of the match that would give me a really big multiplicator. Based on statistics, but definitely also on intuition, I then chose the 2 halftime/1 final bet type for the match between Udinese and Genoa, with a rather small stake, but which brought me a profit of approximately €1000, because the odds were consistent, around 25.00.[/billet-mega]